Tuesday, May 5, 2009

unlucky

haiz...
yesterday....
i get scolding from my dad....
you know why??
haiz....
cause i can't wake up in the morning...
but... i'm innocent....
i need to go for the appointment yesterday in the morning...
so i should woke up at 7.45...
but...
i woke up at 7.50...
just only 5 minutes later...
cause... actually i set my alarm the day before yesterday...
but.... my mum suddenly bring my phone to work...
so that nothing can woke me up....
im so so so innocent....
my dad yell at me....
and scold all those bad word to me...
onG! you know his voice is very big... so i think all the people can hear from outside....
so malu....
arH!
the day before yesterday i also been nag by my mum....
also the same reason... i can't woke up for the tuition....
i should woke up at 7.30...
but i woke up at 8...
you know...
im so unlucky... i set the alarm already... so.... i don't know that my mum didn't switch off the radio...
so... music + music...
can i hear??
omG!!
real unlucky la..
get scolding early in the morning....

i just can stand + patience...

0 comments: