Saturday, May 9, 2009

my diary for today...

wao~~
today after tuition....
i went back my home from Kajang...
so...
once i reach my house...
my cousin call me to go metro point...
where locate in Kajang also...
after that...
i go KFC to eat my lunch..
after lunch my cousin mum and my cousin(boy) want to go home...
so.. they go home and left me and my cousin(girl) ...
so... we go to music box...
we ask the prize first.. and they said rm # per hour's room is already full...
so... if we want to sing... the prize is rm30...
so... its too expensive... after that we walked to ceria box... there is more cheaper...
so we sang at there....
after one hour... we walk to parkson for 2 hours...
later we go mcd to rest...
around 7 p.m. my dad call...
so we need to walk to pizza hut...

after we ate... we go sg. chua temple...
because of wesak day...
i grab some picture at there .... but not really clear...
here it is...

ouch~~ why can't upload photo??

haiz... nevermined.... i will upload next time if i remember...
after that we come back...
after i bath... i sing k again... at my grandfather house la...
suddenly... a "flower car" pass by our house...
so... we put saome powder at our forehead...
i have the picture...
but got problem la...
can't upload photo...
haiz...
this is my day...

0 comments: