Wednesday, May 6, 2009

the interested event today...

today....
our school for scaience stream need to do some IQ question...
teacher said is to test our IQ....
so ... we do it la...
erm...
its so so so so many question...
and also the silly question...
haha!!!
what is the meaning of bed?
why we need to wear watch??
math question >>> 2+3...
omG!!
you tought we are still small?
but it also have tough question....
so... teacher said who can do all i give you something...
so... i do la...
i finish at last...
cause got some part i copy from my friends...
haha!!!
for sure can finish la....
for me my IQ is quite low...
haha!!so... i give it to my teacher... and what teacher give me is...a very small thing that can hang at our phone...omG!!
my friends are so funny....
put all those answer that is very funny...
not bad huh!!


erm...
so.. after that we went back to our class...
BI teacher didn't come...
haha!!
so don't have homework today....
so happy~!


so... we need to snap some picture for the school magazine....
yesterday was take for class... today is for cheerleading, X-PLODETES...!! (love you)
althought i am not a cheerleader... but you all still think that i is cheerleader...
THANKS!!
so...
at first we queue up for 1 hour i think...
after that... its our turn....
BUT .....

"xxxx" teacher said
"xxxx" cheerleading captain said
"you all cannot take the picture...."
"why??"
"cause of you all didn't wear your team cloth"

what the hell....
we queue for so long now only you said can't take!!
i didn't even eat... fine...
so... we discuss... so we decide to go back to take our cloth....
its was so so so rush....
you know... around 12.45 p.m
i ask permision from teacher to call my grandfather to fetch me....
after that i ran back to the class...
cause it was chemistry class...
i can't miss it... cause i didn't go tuition for these subject...
after 20 minutes....

"rang~~~~"
so i walk to the entrance....
i go back and change my cloth....
after that i rush back to school again...
real thanks my grandfather cause he fetch me without nagging me....
thanks....


so i wear X-PLODETES t-shirt and a short skirt( use in competition)
cause our school is malay school...
so many of them look at us...
after that....
before i went back... i wait for my friends....
suddenly K ( my friends) come near me....
and that time my friends that i wait are coming out from APT...
and K wanna to see under my skirt....
omG!!
so abnormality...
so.... i keep escape him by hiding behind of my friends....
so they keep push him away from me...
they keep protect me until i go down the staircase....
fuH~~ i am safe....
thanks you guys....
if not i don't know what will happen....

this is what i want to write today....
its so long right??
hope you all won't felt asleep...

0 comments: