Saturday, May 16, 2009

hate!

haiz....
today i late for tuition...
but lucky just started only...
so... on the way i going tuition my mum keep nagging me...
she said...
"why you all ar... no target want ar??
want to do what also don't know..."

so... i just keep quite...
after i came back...
i ate my lunch together my mum...
she said...

"you drop class then only you know... until now still don't want to study.... "
"tomorrow still can study ma...."
"if you really drop class... see what you baba(dad) do la..."
"why you all always give me stress now a days?? if teacher didn't give stress to me... may be my result will be better... when a people got stress do anything also will be worst"
"call you study you go and sleep.."
"then i really want to sleep when i study ma... i also don't know why.... if i continue to read, i also won't understand want la... better i go and sleep..."
"you no heart to study of cause want to sleep la... why your friends can you cannot??"
"how i know them... i scare i will be crazy one day"

then, my mum keep quite....
and now i still online....
please don't scold me if i drop class... cause i already try my best...
i felt very stress..
that why i go my grandfather house to sing k...
i sing two time today...
but also the same song la... quite old but rock want...
sing as loud as i can...
now no voice already... better than just now...
fuh~~ not so stress already...
HATE school... why suddenly said want to drop the student down if the result not good??
if not i will be very happy now...
this is the FIRST time... i felt stress...

GOOD LUCK!!!

0 comments: