Saturday, May 23, 2009

tag from winnie...

01.Do u think tat after break up .. both of u still can be frenz wit ur ex ??
i think yes la...

02.Wat u hope to get from ur frenz (x included lover)
have a good relationship

03.wat u cant tahan about urself
my noisyness

04.when u meet the ppl u like . u will confess or juz keep in ur heart ?
keep in my heart ...

05.Wat r u hoping now ?
good result... and won't drop class...

06.think ur life is comfortable now ?
Ya .. if without friendship problem

07.wat kind of boy/gal u like ?
treat me good and likes to joke

12.Do u hate sumone be 4 , why ?
i think got.... broke my friendship.... (primary school)

13.Wat kind of life u wan , after 10 years ?
rich life without any worries XP ..

15.If kena loteri about 3million , how u spend the money ?
give my parents and myself..

16.where u hope to having ur marriage ?
anywhere... as long is good place....

0 comments: