Monday, May 25, 2009

^^

haha!!
first i want to said that i love Latin dance now...
haha!! its so relax... no stress no nothing... only have FUN...
yesterday teacher lead me dance without telling need to do what step...
ahah!! so i just follow la...
lucky i can follow...

today... test math....
its ok... but some i don't know how to do...
may be can't get A for this time...
but i hope i can get A in math subject...
cause other than this all the subject i can't get A...
so HOPEFULLY i can get A in math...

today.... my BM teacher give out the test paper....
at first i get my paper 2...
it was ok... cause i get 71 out of 100...
but i don't know my paper 2's mark....
after that i get it...
i get 70 out of 140 for my paper 2...

so i immediately go and count my overall marks...
i count.... i get only 59..
arh!! damn sad.... still left 1 mark i become B4...
so... i was moodless... after that my friend call me to counted the mark...
so i count...
hahahahahahhahhahahahaha!!! teacher counted wrong...
15 + 59 = 70...
wao~~~!!! so good....
so i go and plus marks....
i get B4 finally...
its so lucky!!

THANKS god....

tomorrow Chinese paper is waiting for me....
i know i will fail...
cause i know my paper 2 marks...
but only section A and B la...
section A i get 8 out of 30...
and 10 for section B....
so i know my Chinese sure fail...
but i will try my best tomorrow...
but haven't study anything...
hehe^^

kk....
GOOD LUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: