Tuesday, May 5, 2009

taking photo...

oh yea...
today... my school have the sesi penggambaran...
so...
as usual... we study...
suddenly got student go to our class and said...
"sekarang giliran class 4 harapan untuk mengambil gambar"

so all of the student start to take mirror and make their hair, make their cloth neatly...
but i didn't...
cause... my hair(fringe) is already clip up...
i thinking of putting my hair down...
but... my friends said you put your hair down or clip it up also like that want la...
no different...
so... fine... just clip my hair up... (dissapointed)

hopefully my picture will look nice....
don't like last year...
so ugly...
still let people said me looks like clown....
hahah!!

and... exam is coming soon....
haven't started to read also...
waiting to die....
haha!!

0 comments: