Saturday, April 11, 2009

wao~!

today...
real rush...
bt at least got time to eat...
hehe^^
you know what i eat today??
i think u will felt suprise...
haha!!
i eat 1 large set of mc chicken...
n add a large french fries....
omG!!!
gona to be fatter and fatter..
hehe^^
how huh??
diet?? canot la.... i cant stand the hungryness...
hahahahha!!!

today i went back at 12.00...
x sampai hati nak balik...
coz my friend still there...
hahahahh!!!
this few day...
my mum and dad din't talk to each other leh...
don't know what happen to them...
quite worry...
T.T

today so tired....
but... i don't want to sleep so early...
cause want to online...
hahaha!!!
my eyes now look like panda...
don't know how to make it away...
who know?
can teach me??
but.... don't tell me that sleep early...
thx....

0 comments: