Wednesday, April 1, 2009

nid u al 2 help me!!

2day...
our skul hv a bio xperiment...
tats r quirl egg...
v wan 2 c the effect of the plasma membrane...
erm...
first, v nid 2 dissolve the shell without break the egg...
so... v use hydrocloric acid 2 dissolve the shell...
v nid 2 use long time 2 wait the shell 2 disslove...
omG! u knw my patience is limited...
cant wait 2 long...
haha!!
n heard tat cheerleading change the group name ad...
realy~~~ haiz...
nw they r using EliteXer...
haiz...
izit X-PLODETES beter??
fine... tats wat 2day hapen...

smk sekyen 4 frenz....
can u all help me??
help me 2 check who num izit...
0173532605...
i alw saw tiz num afta i folow the sunway trip...
may b coz of i hurt sum1..
n the ppl is his fren...
erm...
i tink u all knw who is tat??
the ppl is in 5s2 at ur skul...
he send a msg 2 me yesterday...
he write....
*i'll kill u gal... if u hurt my bez fren again... i realy will find u... i dun wan 2 hear any story about u... bcareful ur atitude...*

omG!!!! nw i hurt u meh??
i hurt ur fren oni ma...
jz reject oni ma...
so serius meh??
if i dun reject ur fren will tot he hv chance...
if 1day i hv bf ad.. he go die o wat hw??
im innocent k?
realy... hate la!!!!
its non of ur busness oso.... y u wan 2 care?? so kepo!!!!!!!

my frenz....
help me 2 find whose num is tat...
n tel me ok??
i realy nid ur help!!!
T.T

5 comments:

ღ J . Kuen ღ said...

that guy damn sohai lo
same with some1 same school with us
the MR.Kepo 17 years old still so childish~
dun care them la
maybe tad he scare you only ba
anywhere take care and dun reply the sakai msg anymore~
let him talk with air~

ღ J . Kuen ღ said...

and...

reply him:
'I will kill u 2 if u still disturbing me~ '

good idea?
haha

- Lifes Good - said...

Oo.. I don't know who's that.. Or what's going on, but hope he doesn't disturb you.. How about just ignoring it, better that way I think ^^;;

As in better not to have bad blood with anyone... If you know what I mean.. :)

BlackandWhite said...

wai...to jye kuen ar..
ni ar..
*i dunno that num*

Sylvia said...

:( I like X-plodetes too..