Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what the hack!!

haiz...
thinking of online yesterday...
but... i really don't have time..
yesterday... i was coated in the rain after i go down from the bus...
that time is after tuition...
im wringing by the rain...
its so cold and wet...
and i mouth vibrates like eagle...
hahah!!!
though of getting to sick after yesterday...
but... today i didn't sick... (quite disapointed)
hahahahha!!!
am i crazy?? like to sick... but please la...
i scare vomit, head dizzy and flu...

so... today nothing happen at first..
after that... during i and yanhui go back..
she tell me that Choo Khai Fong said me small gas...
omG!!! hate la..
cause of something we both argue and i ignore him from last year until now...
so... yanhui ask him la...
why we both will argue...
HE said i that time he was playing game... and i keep disturb him so that he scold me...
wat the hack he was talking??!!
actually he find me first and call me to solve his problem...
now terbalik and said i disturb him!!!
what the hell!!!!!!
if really like that what for you keep calling me and call me to forgive you???
in the phone said this... tell other people that...
what la you...
you change a lots already compare to last time...
And don't hope that i will forgive you!!!!
i WONT!!!! remember this....


haiz....
need to do homework again...
don't how to write cerpen...
kk... gtg!!

0 comments: