Friday, April 24, 2009

feel like want to cry...

haiz...
last night i and my mother didn't talk...
at first nothing want... after that... she call me to help her pour the soap into a bottle...
the bottle is not transparence... so... i can't see the level of the soap... so i pour until its flow a bit out.... so i wipe away the soap that flow put la...
after my mum said... she don't want so full... so i pour it back a little bit...
when i give my mum the bottle... she scold me...
omG!! help her also get scolded... don't help also scold...
so what should i do?? help half don't help half??

she said...
"a little bit thing also can't do it ar??""
"how i know..."
"then you want me to teach you from A to Z ar?? last time also no people teach me how i know??"

then, i just keep quiet...
so... fine...
after that... cause after school... my hand was holding books and bottle...
some more i need to open the door ...
so i just take off my shoe and go inside the house la...
my mum told me many times already...
she call me not to leaves the shoe there, put inside the shoe racks...
you know la...
my memory is not so good... easy to forget things...
so... the same thing... i leaves my shoe on the floor...
my mum take and hide my shoe you know??
omG!!!

she said:
"tomorrow you won't saw your shoe tomorrow any more"

so i go and find where is my shoe la...
i found the rubbish dump also...
hate!!!! thought me is what?? i dog?? or a beggar??
i real angry that time...
but i was just act nothing...

I ask:
"meh... where is my shoes??"
"you don't know how to look yourself ar?? no eyes to see ar??"
"where??!!"
"you see properly!"

at last i found it...
it was just under the car...
what the hell!!!!
treat me like that...
but i think she do this is for my own good...
but i try to ignore her...
just answer when she ask me something..
so suffer when angry my mum....
that is what yesterday happen...

TODAY

i was in a bad mood....
at school.... the C that i mention in my previous post...
make me almost want to use the pencil box to throw his face!!!
REAL HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C... i tell you ... now a days so many people don't like you...
real hate your attitude....
the people who didn't make you why you want to make her??
i mean my self and my friends...
you better watch out i tell you...
i'll slap you one day i think if your attitude still like that...
you jealous we play with your friend is it??
too bad...
padan muka....

haiz...
don't know why this year so many bad thing happen to me??
haiz... i with my friend got some problem again...
i know he is joking in a serius way...
but i can't act nothing is happen...
cause... it is too serius....
haiz....

BE HAPPY!!!

"xxxx" is my mum
"xxxx" is me

0 comments: