Friday, April 17, 2009

ong yu yi!!!! please don't be so childish!!!

haiz... long time didn't online already...
now i need to tell you all bout the thing that happen...
today i go Kajang with my best friend...
she said she want to buy something for her friend...
so i follow la... we talk so many thing...
think that you won't treat me like last time...(so good)
so... i'm quite surprise ...

fine... i real angry la...
Ong Yu Yi !!
why you wan to treat my friend (vincent) like that??
he is so so so innocent ok?
don't because of u can't get something that u want then you treat him like that...
u cut his bag, make his books lost, throw chalk to him, put all the newspaper in his desk n make wet his place...
what the hell!!!!
go hell lah you...
treat my friend like this...
don't said all those thing is not your fault...
if not you and your gang make then is who???
real childish la you...
do all those thing... if you not satisfy you find me la...
what for you go and do all this stupid things???!!!
can't get something that you want not cause of him k?
if the people lXXe you shw won't cause of him don't love you k?
if you can't get... what to do??
sure have some problem on you k??

and don't make my patience reach until maximum...
if not i don't know what will happen on you...
please don't be so childish k?
don't treat my friend like this again!!!!!
remember...!!!
real hate you since i know all this news...
HATE!!!!

so.... someone will always tell me what happen to vin...
hope you wont do all those childish attitude again...
be careful!!

0 comments: