Sunday, April 12, 2009

haiz....! give me some opinion....

haiz....
tomorrow need to go school again...
so boring...
need to wake to wake up early some more...
hate!

today i was so rush after i wake up...
after i wake up... i lie down on the bed for 15 minutes i think...
after that... my phone rang....
"womanizer womanizer womanizer..."
so... i pick up the phone....
my friend call me and said he want to borrow my math book...
but... i said i haven't finish my homework...
and he said you go and do now...
that time i was just wake up...
what also haven't do...
teeth haven't brush, dress haven't change, hair haven't comb... n many...
and he said he will come my house after 14 minutes...
omG!!
i'm so nervous....
don't know need to do what first...
so... i did all my thing as fast as thunder...
haha!! finally i done all my thing... (accept the homework i have't done)
so... is the time to wait my friend.... but... after 14 minutes he haven't reach my house...
so that i thought may be he just wanna bluff me...
so... i watch movie and i ignore the homework...
but after half an hour...
my phone rang again....
"womanizer womanizer womanizer"
i pick up...
and he said he gonna to reach soon...
omG!! actually he said 40 minutes but what i heard is 14 minutes....
hahahah!!!
so when he came i tell him that i thought he joke so i did not do...
so just gave him math1 math3 and math notes...
that time realy 'fish' la...
omG!!! i need to dig my ear already... and also sorry to him...!
hahahaha!!!

erm...
after that i do the math quiz...
omG!!
so damn hard la...
how to do??
just know a few question only....
but.... at least i try my best already...
what to do??
i'm not a genius also....
hahah!!

anyone join the quiz??
now...
i thinking of change my hair style to school...
but scare my friend laugh me...
cause its so funny....
haha!!
wanna ask you all's opinion...
i thinking of upload the photo...
but... too ugly already...
dare not upload...
hahah!!

i want to change my hair style is to avoid my pimple grow on my forehead...
now the pimple is to me 'crowded" at my forehead...
hahah!!
so... thinking of clip my hair up la...
but my face is too long..
my friends sure will laugh at me...
how to avoid pimple grow on my forehead??
teach me....

ok la...
that's what i want to said today...
tomorrow may be can't online....
cause of homework...
hate!!!
n the time table change again...
what the hack!!
always change the time table..
so free ar??
omG!!

2 comments:

雅雅 said...

to avoid those pimples at ur forehead, u just need 2 buy some masks frome me!!!!
tat is not expensive, juz only rm5 per mask.

pls contact me if u r interesting!!!

hahahah!!!
p/s:im not joking. :D

ch!nG y3e said...

haha!!!
really r??
if can then good lo...
no need so suffer...
hahaha!!!
i know...
that day i saw the booklet at jye kuen there...
haha!!
if i want i will contact you...
hahah!!
anyway... thanks for your opinion...