Wednesday, June 3, 2009

happy and sad...

two days didn't update my blog already...
cause... nothing to write...

but today.... i get scolded by my dad...
T.T because of what you know??
because of i want to on fan cause got phone calls....
that why must talk for a long time so i need to on fan la...
that time my dad changing the computer table...
so maybe have dust... cant on....
but ...
what the hack!! on fan only ma...
you no need to scold me ma....
"on on on!! very hot meh?! talk a while also want to on!! i work under the sun also like that! why you can"t!!!
and some more i didn't tied my hair...
you know.... my hair so long.... of course very hot la...
if you don't want me to on you can tell me...
"don't on the fan here got so many dust...."
but he didn't...

maybe he make the wayar make until very hot and some more the wayar so complicated....
so that he scold me like that....
but suddenly i pity him...
don't know why...
so that i express my anger to my brother....
pity him also... every time get scolded by me when i angry...
hehe^^

yea~~~
i get my contact lens already...
can wear to penang already...
hehe!!!
so so so happy....

i will go penang this saturday....
so.... will be boring during the way to penang...
we go there by bus...
need to sit inside the bus for 6 hours....
i think my butt can grow root la...
hehe^^

and yea....
tomorrow im going to my friends kwan wei birthday party....
the party theme for girl is blue.... and for boy is pink...
haha!!! is it terbalik?? but she purposely do it...
hehe^^
so here i wish you....

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY...

hope we have fun there...
i will tell you all on friday about the party...
ciao~~

0 comments: