Saturday, June 27, 2009

bicara akedemik day~~

today~~
is a day to take our report card...
so...
i get no. 17 out of 44 in the class...
don't know why drop already... that day i saw i get 15.. but now suddenly become 17..
nvm la... try harder next time...
i not really satisfy the result..
cause of sv and pjk??
i don't know...
cause of this two subject make my peratus down...
if not... my peratus increase...
T.T

nvm la...
lucky teacher didn't said bad of me...
some more praise me...
haha!!!
erm... if the teacher who talk to my mother is my english teacher...
then i sure die...
hahah!!! cause always talk talk talk...
and didn't pay attention any all...

erm...
cause of i need to go tuition at 12.30..
so i need to take the report card without lining up...
its so sorry to others...
need to wait some more...
but i take report card very fast want..
not like other people... take so long...
their mother ask to many question already..
what to ask???
you all don't know behind got so many people waiting??!!

fine~!
at last i get to rush to tuition...
hehe^^

thats all ...
ciao~

0 comments: