Monday, March 23, 2009

super saD :(

haiz....
yesterday kinda happy...
coz my reault nt bad...
bT......
2day my result realy suckx la....
0mG!!!!!!!!
i hv 2 sub fail ....
tat r bc n bio...
i can guess wat wil hapen 2 tiz paper ad rite...
haiz....
n my eng...!
i get 56... tats 5C...
this is the 1st time i get tiz result...
n oso the 1st time i fail in 2 sub...
0mG!!!
bt.... almost all ppl fail in bio....
oni hv almost 10 ppl pass i tink...
n my class is second class leh..
hw can so many ppl failed??
n wawasan, the 1st class, n the result oso nt vr gud...
sum ppl is realy clever oso get 45+...
bt sum is realy get a gud result la..
nvm... bt.... wat i worry is i duno hw 2 tell al tiz ting 2 my dad...
scare kena scolD... T.T
bt my mum knw ad... she din scold me...
jz col me try harder nex time...
thx mum!!

realy in a bad mood nw... :(
n bc oso all ppl get a moderate result...
bt sum vr gud...
n many ppl failed 2...
im the 1 who fail....
aRh!!!!!!!!!!!!

y my result so.......... suckX.............!!!!!!!!!!!
realy is the 1st time...
n 2 more sub im worrying...
tats add mt, pysic n sej...
hw??
who can help me....
n i wan 2 drop my bc bt parents dun let...
realy wan 2 cry ad....
haiz....!!!

so damn saD 2day...
hopefully 2molo will get better result......

2 comments:

Just Victor said...

nvm la..
try la ur best...
okie...
fail is just a lesson u learn now...
so try again...
so that u are prefect!

Pяїиc£ BяεÄkїиG v

ch!nG y3e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.