Monday, March 23, 2009

lucky~~

2day.... the 1st day the skul reopen...
so damn tired weyh~~~
jz felt sleepy all the day... until nw...
hehe^^
2day i get sum result...
i get bm, p.m0ral, mt, chemistry....
the worst is bm....
coz i get 43...
bt... tats 0k coz i tot i'll fail...
XD.... lucky~
erm... my chemist get 73... i realy cant imagine tat i can take tiz mark...
so hapy...
n my mt get 89...... p.moral i get 60...
hahaha!!!
bt... i scare my add mt, bio, physic n bc...
at 1st i hv confident 2 get gud result in add mt...
bt.. heard sum1 said my whole class failed in add mt... so i like bcom no confident anymor... T.T
erm...
pysic i tot its nt hard compare wit chemistry...
bt the ques come out tat i din read at al... 0mG!!!
n my bio.... tot my ans corect at 1st... bt... i check the tex book i f0und tat my ans is wrong...
n my bc no nid 2 said la...
im sure i'll fail in tat sub... coz...
my bc is suckx....
hahakz...
tat's all i wan 2 tel u al 2day...
k la...
wan 2 bath....(coz busuk)
haha!!
bye~

0 comments: