Friday, November 27, 2009

time square ♥




today, my mum, brother and i went to time square.
we depart at 9.15 a.m.
and we arrived at 10.+ a.m.

that time was so early..
the people at the mall also less...
so... its nice to walk.

at first..
i want to buy a high heel shoe.
we take so long to shop the whole mall, and i bought 2 shoe..
XD i am choosy so need to take a long time to choose the shoe.
1 for 39.90, 2 for 70.
so my mum asked me to buy 2.
=)after that, it was afternoon.
we took a break at the food court.
we decided to watch movie actually, i want to watch planet 51 because i heard from my friend that the show is real funny, but there don't have this show.
so.. we continue to shop.
i bought 7 things and it cost 215.60 all together..
feel so guilty because that is my mum's money..
i bought nail polish, 2 cloths, 1 dress, 2 shoes and a pant.
and my brother bought 2 shirt and 1 shoe.
it cost 180.
gosh!!!! my mum use around 400+...
=( super guilty...

but... only once for a year...
will treat my mum good to let the guilty "fly" away...
LoL...

that is all for today~
chao!

0 comments: