Wednesday, October 14, 2009

faint~

yesterday... we start our school ...
hahha!! rest one week already~~ so fast...

so... yesterday go school..
i faint...
omG!!! first time~~ its SCARY!!
i stomach ache and then i faint...
lucky not inside the toilet!!!

so i faint in the class...
after that.. my friends siek yann, mei khe and evonne came and find me..
lucky~~
they called me to go bilik kesihatan but i can't even walk ...
so they nervous and go and find people to help me...
finally... they can't find anyone to help and mei khe decide to carry me...
you know... someone was faint will gain weight right??
but she still carry me... until bilik music.... they saw my friends aaron and the gang...
and they asked aaron to help me...
and he carry me till the bilik kesihatan....

after that my friend call my mum and my dad come and fetch me...
he carry ,me out too...
and that time is recess...omg!! so many people saw...
so paiseh~!!

anyways... thanks for the help while i faint...
really don't know how to balas budi...
and feel guilty to them who carry me and their hand muscle pain..
=(


and thanks for those who sms @ call and ask me how i am...
appreciate~~

hope!!! its won't happen again!!!

2 comments:

Alex Iskandar said...

school years are the best years of your life. make sure you don't faint too often ;-)

i stumbled across your blog.

ch!nG y3e said...

thanks~