Saturday, July 25, 2009

today~~

today...
we went for the competition...
fuh~~ its so many people and so crowded...
so i manage to register without squeeze like " sardin"
hahah!!
so ... after that me, jye kuen, yan hui , and hui xian walk to the class....
and we found our place to sit...
the quiz start... i know almost 5 question out of 150 only...
hahah!!! so funny hor??
normally didn't read newspaper but go and join this quiz...
hahah!! actually i want to get certificate only...
and heard teacher said got add the koko marks for us..

hahha!!

after that we go tuition...
when i reach home... my mum said that she want to bring me to the saloon..
cause she want to perm her hair..
so i follow... cause i also want to cut my hair..
and i not really satisfy this hair style..
but.. nvm... cause it will long... my heart so pain...
hair so long become short already... cause cut wrongly... (just a bit wrong only)
haiz...
next week going to test...

GooD lucK~!


my group in the quiz... hehe ^^





my new hair style... no change right??

0 comments: